This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
So tender, moist and flavorful… this Slow Cooker Mexican Shredded Beef is a MUST MAKE for your next taco night!
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe.
But don’t just limit this amazing beef to tacos. It’s awesome with nachos, enchiladas, and burritos. Or you can just eat it with a fork like I do sometimes.
I couldn’t help but to totally pack this perfectly seasoned, moist shredded beef into my tacos! It also freezes well for make-ahead dinners.
This recipe feeds about 6 (depending on your crowd’s appetite). It’s a no-fuss, EASY and delicious way to enjoy taco night!Print
The most tender, moist and flavorful pulled Mexican beef!
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 (3-pound) boneless chuck roast
- 1 cup prepared salsa
- In a small bowl, combine salt, pepper, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, oregano and crushed red pepper. Set aside.
- Place the roast in a 6-quart slow cooker. Sprinkle seasoning mixture over roast evenly. Top with salsa. Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, or until tender.
- Remove beef from slow cooker and shred with 2 forks, discarding any fat.
- Allow fat to rise in liquid and skim off fat. Return beef to liquid mixture.