This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
Oh how I’m so happy warm weather is here! One of my favorite snacks and appetizers I enjoy during warm weather is this Easy Homemade Salsa.
This recipe is so easy, there’s no reason for you NOT to make it. This is actually one of the very first recipes I posted on the blog that I’ve changed a little over the years to suit my taste. I like to use red onions in this salsa, but yellow or white onions would be great as well. I also use a little green onion (because I love green onions so much!).
How long does this salsa last in the fridge?
Store in a covered airtight container in the refrigerator for up to approximately 5 days.
What can I serve this salsa with?
- Tortilla chips
- Instant Pot Mexican Shredded Beef
- Mushroom Quesadillas
- Chicken Tacos
- Easy Beef Enchiladas
- Crockpot Salsa Chicken
This chunky and flavorful salsa is so easy and takes just 10 minutes to prepare!
- 8 Roma tomatoes, diced (about 3-1/2 cups diced)
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced (white and green parts)
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon white granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: easy homemade salsa, easy salsa recipe