It’s almost Super Bowl time and this EASY Chicken Enchilada Crock Pot Dip will be a hit at your party!
Sign up for my email subscription and never miss a recipe.
I’m not a huge football fan but I LOVE the party! The fellowship, FOOD, commercials and the half-time show are what I enjoy. Chicken enchiladas are one of my favorite Mexican dishes, and I incorporated it into this dip that is slow-cooked in your Crock Pot. Using a ready-made rotisserie chicken, this recipe is easy and quick to prepare to go into your slow cooker.
I hope you enjoy this dip as much as I always have at your next gathering. Happy crockin’! xoxoPrint
- 1 (2.5 pound) pre-cooked rotisserie chicken, shredded (about 4 cups)
- 1 (10-ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) package pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 green onions, sliced (tops included)
- Your favorite tortilla chips
- Pull meat from chicken, discarding skin and bones. Shred and place in the insert of your slow cooker.
- In your slow cooker, mix softened cream cheese with chicken, stirring well.
- Add the pepper jack cheese and enchilada sauce. Stir well to combine.
- Cover and cook on low heat for approximately 1 hour or until dip is hot and bubbly. When serving, top with sliced green onions and serve with your favorite tortilla chips.
Adapted from About.com – Busy Cooks
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Slow Cook
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: chicken enchilada crock pot dip