These easy baked Reuben Sliders will be a hit at your St. Patrick’s Day gathering. They’re also an easy weeknight dinner for Reuben lovers!
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe.
This is easily one of my favorite party appetizers. Why???
Because these little Reubens are crazy simple to throw together and everyone always devours them.
These sliders are topped with a seasoned buttery mixture that is the finishing touch. Serve them with chips or a salad for an easy weeknight dinner everyone will love!
What’s in a Reuben sandwich?
A classic Reuben is typically served as a grilled sandwich on rye bread. Although these sliders are baked and use Hawaiian rolls, taste is not sacrificed for the simplicity of this recipe. The ingredients are:
- Sliced corned beef
- Swiss cheese
- Russian dressing (Thousand Island)
More St. Patrick’s Day recipes:
- 1 (12-ounce) package Hawaiian sweet rolls (12 rolls), sliced horizontally
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli corned beef
- 1/3 pound sliced Swiss cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) package sauerkraut, drained in a colander and squeezed to remove excess moisture
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing (more or less, to personal preference)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place bottom half of rolls in baking dish. Arrange slices of corned beef evenly over rolls, then arrange cheese slices evenly over beef. Sprinkle sauerkraut evenly over cheese.
- Drizzle as evenly as possible with dressing.
- Place top portion of rolls over slider ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, garlic powder, onion powder and poppy seeds. Brush tops of rolls evenly with butter mixture.
- Cover loosely with aluminum foil and bake 10 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until browned and cheese is melted.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: reuben sliders, reuben sliders recipe, corned beef sliders, baked reuben sliders