You’ll feel like you’re on a tropical vacation while sipping on this incredibly delicious Rum Punch… it’s fruity, refreshing and so EASY to mix up!
If you love fruity rum cocktails and you’ve never made this punch before – now is the time! It can easily be made by the glass or by the pitcher to share with friends.
Rum Punch Ingredients
- Rum – I like to use a combination of coconut and dark rum. Light rum can be used in place of coconut.
- Fruit juices – Orange juice and pineapple juice are a must! You can substitute lemon juice if you don’t have lime juice.
- Grenadine – just a small amount is needed for color.
- Garnishes such as sliced orange, pineapple, maraschino cherries and cocktail umbrellas are totally optional, but add such a cheerful tropical presentation!
Number of Servings
This recipe makes 10 1/2 ounces – enough for one large glass (be careful, it goes down easy!) or two small glasses.
To make by the pitcher (or more than one serving), simply toggle the “plus” button by the number of servings on the print screen… it will automatically calculate the amounts for you!
Cheers, enjoy and please drink responsibly!
More Rum Cocktails You’ll Love
- ¼ cup dark rum
- ¼ cup coconut rum or light rum
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ½ tablespoon lime juice
- ½ tablespoon grenadine
- Sliced pineapple, sliced orange, and/or maraschino cherries optional garnish
- Pour dark rum, coconut rum, pineapple juice, orange juice, lime juice and grenadine in a shaker with ice. Cover and shake vigorously. Strain into a glass with ice.
- Garnish with sliced pineapple, sliced orange and/or maraschino cherry, if desired.
- This recipe yields 10 1/2 ounces, enough for 1 large glass or 2 smaller glasses.
- To make by the pitcher – pour dark rum, coconut rum, pineapple juice, orange juice, lime juice and grenadine into a pitcher. Stir to combine and pour into glasses with ice.
If provided, nutritional info is a courtesy, is not guaranteed and should only be considered as a guideline.
Originally published September 2013. Updated with new photos, new text and recipe slightly revised May 2021.