It brings me so much joy today to share with you this Jack Frost Cocktail recipe!
Jack Frost Cocktail
This has been on my bucket list of cocktails to make forever. A friend posted a picture of them on Facebook the other day and it jogged my memory to get on the ball and make ’em! NOW I see (and TASTE) what all the hype is about. OH. MY. WORD.
It was all I could do not to stick a straw in one of these and start slurping while I was photographing. They taste sweet, tropical and Christmas-y all at the same time.
Your simple ingredients are: Vodka (you can also use light rum), pineapple juice, cream of coconut, blue curacao, coconut and corn syrup for rimming the glass. You’ll also need ice and a blender. I find that dipping my glasses in a little corn syrup (or honey!) works awesome for making the coconut stick to the rim.
If you don’t want an icy cocktail, you can also make a martini out of the same ingredients. In a shaker with ice, shake the vodka or rum, pineapple juice, cream of coconut and blue curacao and strain into a martini glass.
There are so many holiday cocktails I want to make this season, but I’m SOOOOO glad I made this one early-on so that I can share with you all if you haven’t tried it yet. If you haven’t, make it a priority to put it on your holiday entertaining menu… NOW!
I always try to give proper credit for a recipe, but I can’t seem to find the true original source of the recipe (if you know it, please let me know!). This recipe was adapted from Indlulgy.com and Tipsy Bartender.
Cheers and happy mixin’! 🙂Print
Vodka, pineapple juice, blue curacao and cream of coconut create the most delicious, beautiful and festive holiday cocktail!
- Light corn syrup or honey for rimming glasses
- Flaked coconut for rimming glasses
- 8 cups ice (more or less depending on desired consistency)
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup blue curacao
- 1/2 cup vodka or light rum (I used vodka)
- 1/2 cup cream of coconut
- Rim the glasses: Pour a thin layer of corn syrup onto a plate and dip the rims into the corn syrup, then dip in coconut flakes.
- In a blender, blend ice, pineapple juice, blue curacao, vodka and cream of coconut until desired consistency is reached. Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: jack frost cocktail
Slightly adapted from Indulgy.com and Tipsy Bartender