This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
This Eggnog White Russian is rich, sweet and creamy — A festively delicious holiday cocktail!
I know some of you could probably use a drinky-drink right about now with all of the hustle and bustle of the holidays. If you’re an eggnog lover, this will not disappoint!
This cocktail is so EASY to prepare in literally just a few minutes. Garnish with star anise and cinnamon sticks to make it extra-special!
Your Simple Ingredients
- Coffee liqueur (such as Kahlúa)
- Peppermint schnapps (just a splash)
- Ground nutmeg
Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas… CHEERS (and please drink responsibly!).Print
A rich, sweet and creamy holiday cocktail that is so easy to prepare!
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce coffee liqueur (such as Kahlúa)
- Splash peppermint schnapps (about 1/8-ounce)
- 3 ounces prepared eggnog
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- Optional: Star anise and cinnamon sticks, for garnish
- Fill an old-fashioned glass with crushed ice.
- Fill a bar shaker half-way with ice. Pour in vodka, coffee liqueur, peppermint schnapps and eggnog. Secure lid and shake vigorously for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Strain into glass and sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Garnish with cinnamon stick and star anise, if desired.
Peppermint schnapps may be omitted from this recipe, if desired. It just adds a little extra festive flavor!
- Category: Cocktail
Keywords: eggnog white russian, eggnog white russian recipe