This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
This hearty Corn, Tomato and Cucumber Salad is so easy to prepare and bursting with flavor!
I hope everyone had a great Easter! I needed a good veggie salad after all of the indulging at my mama’s house, so I made this easy salad. It takes all of 10 minutes to throw together!
It also has jalapeños, red onion, cilantro and other seasonings. Don’t let the jalapeños scare you off, though… this salad’s not hot at all.
I ate this salad as a meal, but it’s a perfect side dish that’s satisfying but not too heavy. It would also be great served on top of grilled fish!
A refreshing salad prepared with corn, cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion, jalapeno, herbs and seasonings.
- 1 (15.25-ounce) can whole kernel corn, well drained
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1 cup peeled and diced cucumber, large seeds removed
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (more or less, to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper (more or less, to taste)
- 1/4 cup loosely packed chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine all ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes to allow flavors to mingle before serving.
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: corn, tomato and cucumber salad
Adapted from NYTimes.com