- Honey, for rimming glasses
- Flaked coconut for rimming glasses
- 8 large fresh mint leaves and additional mint sprigs for garnish (if desired)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/3 cup white rum
- 1/3 cup coconut rum
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- Optional lime wheels and pineapple wedges, for garnish
- Rim the glasses: Pour a thin layer of honey onto a plate and dip the rims into the honey, then dip in coconut flakes. Fill the glasses with ice.
- In a shaker, muddle mint leaves with lime juice. Add white rum, coconut rum, pineapple juice and coconut water. Cover and shake vigorously.
- Strain into glasses and garnish with mint sprigs, lime wheels and pineapple wedges, if desired.