Happy Friday! Today I’m sharing one of my new favorite cocktails: Pineapple Coconut Mojitos!
Oh mercy. I can’t even begin to describe how insanely delicious these mojitos are… not only that, they’re incredibly simple to make with ingredients you can easily find. These are guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser at your next gathering!
Although I love classic mojitos, I also enjoy different variations. A beautiful (and delicious) coconut rim takes these mojitos to a whole new level!
The coconut rim is totally optional, but why not? It’s so easy to do and adds more coconut flavor and tropical flare. Watch the video below to see just how easy these are to prepare!
This recipe yields approximately 14 ounces, so it will make one good-sized mojito or two smaller ones. In the glasses in the photos, there are 7 ounces in each glass full of ice.
These are dangerously addictive; it’s hard to stop at just one. So please drink responsibly, Happy Friday and CHEERS!
More Mojitos You’ll Love
Pineapple Coconut Mojitos
- Honey for rimming glasses
- Flaked coconut for rimming glasses
- 8 large fresh mint leaves and additional mint sprigs for garnish, if desired
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ⅓ cup white rum
- ⅓ cup coconut rum
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- ½ cup coconut water
- Lime wheels and pineapple wedges optional garnish
- Rim the glasses: Pour a thin layer of honey onto a plate and dip the rims into the honey, then dip in coconut flakes. Fill the glasses with ice.
- In a shaker, muddle mint leaves with lime juice. Add white rum, coconut rum, pineapple juice and coconut water. Cover and shake vigorously.
- Strain into glasses and garnish with mint sprigs, lime wheels and pineapple wedges, if desired.
If provided, nutritional info is a courtesy, is not guaranteed and should only be considered as a guideline.