Happy Friday! Today I’m sharing one of my new favorite cocktails: Pineapple Coconut Mojitos!
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe.
Oh mercy. I can’t even begin to describe how insanely delicious these mojitos are… not only that, they’re incredibly simple to make with ingredients you can easily find. These are guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser at your next gathering!
A beautiful coconut rim takes these mojitos over the top. It’s so easy to do and adds more coconut flavor and tropical flare. Speaking of tropical, one of the reasons I wanted to create this cocktail is to remind myself that spring is on the way. It has been one heck of a cold, dreary winter around here! These definitely lifted my spirits to say the least!
This recipe yields approximately 14 ounces, so it will make one good-sized mojito or two smaller ones. In the glasses in the photos, there are 7 ounces in each glass full of ice.
These are dangerously addictive; it’s hard to stop at just one. So please drink responsibly, Happy Friday and CHEERS!Print
- Honey, for rimming glasses
- Flaked coconut for rimming glasses
- 8 large fresh mint leaves and additional mint sprigs for garnish (if desired)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/3 cup white rum
- 1/3 cup coconut rum
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- Optional lime wheels and pineapple wedges, for garnish
- Rim the glasses: Pour a thin layer of honey onto a plate and dip the rims into the honey, then dip in coconut flakes. Fill the glasses with ice.
- In a shaker, muddle mint leaves with lime juice. Add white rum, coconut rum, pineapple juice and coconut water. Cover and shake vigorously.
- Strain into glasses and garnish with mint sprigs, lime wheels and pineapple wedges, if desired.