Why not go ahead and kick off pumpkin season with a good stiff cocktail? Today I’m sharing one of my new favorite comforting fall adult beverages: Pumpkin Spice White Russians.
I’ve seriously not been able to bring myself to make anything pumpkin-y. Until today. Even though it’s officially fall, here in the south it’s still almost 90 degrees a lot of days. So why not celebrate fall and cool off with one of these cocktails?! 🙂
Can you say REFRESHING?
Your Simple Ingredients
- Coffee liqueur (Kahlua)
- Milk – I use whole milk, but reduced fat or skim milk can be used as well. It’s even delicious with soy milk and almond milk!
- Pumpkin pie spice – You probably have all of the ingredients to make your own homemade pumpkin pie spice! It can also be found in the spice aisle of the grocery store.
I came up with this cocktail pretty much like I do all the other ones… I just kept adding ingredients slowly until I got it like I liked it. Feel free to adjust to your personal taste.
Cheers to fall! If you enjoy white russians with a twist, be sure to also try my Butterscotch White Russians!
More Fall Cocktails You’ll Love
Pumpkin Spice White Russians
- ½ cup vodka
- ½ cup coffee liqueur
- 1 ½ cups whole milk
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice and extra pumpkin pie spice for topping, if desired
- Place all ingredients in a shaker with ice. Cover and shake vigorously to combine. Strain into glasses filled with ice. Sprinkle with extra pumpkin pie spice, if desired.
- This recipe yields approximately 20 ounces.
- Reduced fat milk or skim milk can be substituted for whole milk. Also delicious with soy milk or almond milk!
If provided, nutritional info is a courtesy, is not guaranteed and should only be considered as a guideline.