Traditional piña coladas get a festive twist in these delicious and refreshing Peppermint Piña Coladas!
- Light corn syrup or honey, for rimming glasses
- Crushed candy canes or peppermint, for rimming glasses
- 3 cups crushed ice
- 1/2 cup cream of coconut
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup light rum
- 1/4 cup peppermint schnapps
- 1 tablespoon grenadine
- Rim the glasses: Pour a thin layer of corn syrup (or honey) onto a plate. Place crushed candy canes on a separate plate and very gently shake to spread evenly. Dip the rims of glasses into the syrup, then dip into crushed candy canes.
- Place ice in your blender pitcher. Pour in cream of coconut, pineapple juice, rum, peppermint schnapps and grenadine. Cover and blend until smooth. Add more ice for a thicker consistency, if desired.
- Pour into prepared rimmed glasses and enjoy!
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: Puerto Rican