These festive Cranberry Mimosa Margaritas are the best of both worlds when it comes to holiday cocktails. Not only are they amazingly delicious, they’re so easy to prepare!
If you’re a lover of mimosas and margaritas, but just want something with a little extra “kick” this holiday season, I highly recommend this cocktail. I would have never thought that tequila and champagne would have combined so well… but it really does. Just trust me on this one.
I hope you enjoy this festive cocktail as much as I have… Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your loved ones! 🙂
If you love mimosas, be sure to check out all of my mimosa recipes. Cheers, and please drink responsibly.
Cranberry Mimosa Margaritas
- Lime wedges and kosher salt for rimming glasses
- 1 ¾ cups cranberry juice cocktail
- ½ cup white tequila
- 2 tablespoons triple sec orange liqueur
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Your favorite champagne
- Fresh rosemary sprigs, cranberries and lime wheels optional garnish
- Rub lime wedge around 2 glasses or large champagne flutes. Dip in kosher salt to coat. Set aside.
- In a small pitcher, combine cranberry juice, tequila, triple sec and lime juice. Stir to combine.
- Pour equally into rimmed glasses. Top with your desired amount of champagne.
- Garnish with rosemary sprigs, fresh cranberries and lime wheels, if desired.
If provided, nutritional info is a courtesy, is not guaranteed and should only be considered as a guideline.