This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
I’ve got the best of both worlds comin’ atcha right here when it comes to holiday cocktails… Cranberry Mimosa Margaritas!
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe.
If you’re a lover of mimosas and margaritas, but just want something with a little extra “kick” this holiday season, I highly recommend this cocktail. I would have never thought in a million years that tequila and champagne would have combined so well… but it really does. Just trust me on this one.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your loved ones! 🙂
Love mimosas? Check out all of my mimosa recipes. Cheers!Print
- Lime wedges and kosher salt for rimming glasses
- 1–3/4 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1/2 cup white tequila
- 1/8 cup triple sec (orange liqueur)
- 1/8 cup lime juice
- Your favorite champagne
- Optional: Fresh rosemary sprigs, cranberries and lime wedges, for garnish
- Rub lime wedge around 2 champagne flutes. Dip in kosher salt to coat. Set aside.
- In a small pitcher, combine cranberry juice, tequila, triple sec and lime juice. Stir to combine.
- Pour equally into rimmed champagne flutes. Top with your desired amount of champagne. Garnish with rosemary sprigs, fresh cranberries and lime wedges, if desired.