These buttery, crispy and chewy oatmeal lace cookies are so elegant and deliciously addictive!
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1–1/4 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup (1–1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt. Add oats and chopped pecans and stir well to combine.
- Place light brown sugar and granulated sugar in a separate large bowl. Add melted and cooled butter and stir until smooth. Add egg and vanilla and stir to combine.
- Slowly add dry mixture to wet mixture and stir to combine.
- Drop by heaping teaspoons (1-1/2 teaspoons of dough per cookie) onto prepared baking sheet approximately 3 inches apart.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes (watching closely to avoid over-baking), or until golden brown and crispy around the edges.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to completely cool.
Store for up to 5 days in an airtight container.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: lace oatmeal cookies, oatmeal lace cookies with pecans