This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
So healthy and refreshing, this delicious Cucumber Salsa is a MUST-MAKE!
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe.
This easy salsa is intensely packed with flavor and is the perfect healthy snack or appetizer. A blend of crunchy cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion, jalapeño, herbs and seasonings… it’s also a perfect addition to grilled fish or fish tacos.
It was all I could do not to take one of those chips and devour that salsa while I was photographing , it’s THAT good! This recipe yields approximately 3 cups of salsa and goes QUICK, so you might want to double the ingredients if it’s an appetizer for a party.
I could seriously snack on this every day (without any guilt!)… ENJOY!Print
- 1 large English cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced (about 2 cups diced)
- 2/3 cup diced red onions
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced (about 1 cup diced)
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1 heaping teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1–1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Tortilla chips
- Place all ingredients in a medium bowl and stir to coat evenly.
Nutritional value does not include tortilla chips.
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: cucumber salsa, cucumber salsa recipe, salsa