So refreshing and flavorful, this easy Peach Salsa is a perfect summer snack or appetizer!
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe.
This salsa is nothing short of awesome… it’s quick, delicious and healthy. The hardest part of this recipe is dicing the peaches, veggies and cilantro – so easy!
What’s In This Peach Salsa?
- Fresh peaches
- Red onion
- Lime juice
- Salt and pepper
This salsa is amazing as an appetizer or snack with tortilla chips, but it’s also a perfect complement to fish, chicken or pork.
How to Choose the Right Peaches for this Salsa
You want the peaches to be ripe, but not overripe. If the peaches are too soft, they won’t dice easily and will be mushy in the salsa. Choose peaches that when you give them a gentle squeeze, they just start to give a little.
More Salsas You Might Enjoy
Originally published August 1, 2014. Updated with new photographs, recipe slightly revised and republished on August 2, 2019.Print
- 3 large peaches, seeded, peeled and diced (about 3 cups)
- 3 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 medium jalapeno, seeded and diced (about 3 tablespoons)
- 1 medium red onion, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup loosely packed chopped fresh cilantro
- Juice from 1 lime (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (more or less, to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper (more or less, to taste)
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and gently stir to combine. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: peach salsa, fresh peach salsa