So refreshing and flavorful, this easy Peach Salsa is a perfect summer snack or appetizer!
This salsa is nothing short of awesome… it’s quick, delicious and healthy. The hardest part of this recipe is dicing the peaches, veggies and cilantro – so easy!
What’s In This Peach Salsa?
- Fresh peaches
- Red onion
- Lime juice
- Salt and pepper
This is amazing as an appetizer or snack with tortilla chips, but it’s also a perfect complement to fish, chicken or pork.
How to Choose the Right Peaches for this Salsa
You want the peaches to be ripe, but not overripe. If the peaches are too soft, they won’t dice easily and will be mushy in the salsa. Choose peaches that when you give them a gentle squeeze, they just start to give a little.
More Salsas You Might Enjoy
- 3 large peaches seeded, peeled and diced (about 3 cups)
- 3 Roma tomatoes seeded and diced (about 1 ½ cups)
- 1 medium jalapeno seeded and diced (about 3 tablespoons)
- 1 medium red onion diced (about 1 cup)
- ¼ cup loosely packed chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice from 1 lime (approximately)
- ¼ teaspoon salt more or less, to taste
- ½ teaspoon black pepper more or less, to taste
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and gently stir to combine.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- This recipe yields approximately 5 cups of salsa.
If provided, nutritional info is a courtesy, is not guaranteed and should only be considered as a guideline.
Originally published August 1, 2014. Updated with new photographs, recipe slightly revised and republished on August 2, 2019.