- 1–1/3 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 4 cups thinly sliced cucumbers (I leave the skin on)
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onions
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- In a medium bowl, whisk sour cream, water, honey, vinegar, dill, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Add sliced cucumbers, onions and tomatoes to sour cream mixture. Gently stir to combine and coat evenly. Serve immediately or refrigerate in a covered container to allow flavors to mingle.
Adapted from Betty Crocker