- 3 medium zucchini (about 2 pounds) quartered, then sliced into pieces about 3/4-inch long
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 teaspoon salt (more or less, to taste)
- 1 teaspoon pepper (more or less, to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3/4 cup Italian blend shredded cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl (except Parmesan cheese) and gently stir to combine.
- Transfer to baking dish and bake (uncovered) for 30-35 minutes or until desired tenderness of zucchini is met.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese when done.
Adapted from iFOODreal