This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
These Baked Herb Parmesan Potato Wedges are so easy to make from scratch (and taste a million times better than frozen!).
Sign up for my email subscription and never miss a recipe!
Baked Herb Parmesan Potato Wedges
I thought of how well these would go with a big fat grilled cheeseburger the whole time I was making them… I’m so excited spring is here so I can start grilling more often!
These are so simple to make. I cut each half of my potatoes in 4 to 5 wedges.
Rinse the wedges under cold water, then pat dry with a paper towel. Place in a ziploc baggie with olive oil and seasonings and shake well to coat the potatoes evenly.
I dipped mine in an easy homemade buttermilk ranch dressing… SO FREAKIN’ GOOD!
These fries go perfectly with hamburgers and hot dogs. Trust me, you’ll never want frozen again after making these!Print
- Approximately 2 pounds large russet potatoes (about 3), sliced into wedges
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Optional: fresh chopped parsley and cilantro for topping
- Ranch dressing, for dipping
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F and grease a large baking sheet.
- Place olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning in a gallon size resealable bag.
- Rinse potato wedges under cold running water. Pat dry with a paper towel. Place potatoes in plastic bag with olive oil mixture and seal. Shake bag well to evenly coat potato wedges.
- Place wedges on prepared baking sheet in a single layer and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until easily pierced with a fork.
- Top with chopped parsley or cilantro and serve with ranch dressing or ketchup.