These Baked Herb Parmesan Potato Wedges are so easy to make from scratch (and taste a million times better than frozen!).
I thought of how well these would go with a big grilled cheeseburger the whole time I was making them… I’m so excited spring is here so I can start grilling more often!
These are so simple to make. I cut each half of my potatoes in 4 to 5 wedges.
Rinse the wedges under cold water, then pat dry with a paper towel. Place in a ziploc baggie with olive oil and seasonings and shake well to coat the potatoes evenly.
I dipped mine in an easy homemade buttermilk ranch dressing… SO GOOD!
These fries go perfectly with hamburgers and hot dogs. Trust me, you’ll never want frozen again after making these!Print
- Approximately 2 pounds large russet potatoes (about 3), sliced into wedges
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Chopped fresh parsley or cilantro for topping (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F and grease a large baking sheet.
- Place olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning in a gallon size resealable bag.
- Rinse potato wedges under cold running water. Pat dry with a paper towel. Place potatoes in plastic bag with olive oil mixture and seal. Shake bag well to evenly coat potato wedges.
- Place wedges on prepared baking sheet in a single layer and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until easily pierced with a fork.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley or cilantro.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: baked herb Parmesan potato wedges