- 2–1/2 pounds red potatoes, sliced into bite-sized pieces
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1/8 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1 heaping tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup spicy mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan. Cover with water and bring to a boil over medium high heat. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until potatoes are fork tender, about 15-20 minutes.
- Drain potatoes in a colander.
- In a large bowl, gently stir potatoes with remaining ingredients to combine well and coat.
- Category: Side Dishes
- Method: Boil
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: potato salad