Sheet pan recipes are one my new favorite ways to cook… because they’re so easy and with minimal cleanup. Today I’m sharing this easy and flavorful Sheet Pan Chicken and Vegetables.
Oh hey there, you beautiful rainbow of healthy vegetables in that pan! Eating healthier doesn’t have to be boring and this recipe is a cinch to make. The hardest part is slicing and dicing the veggies and the chicken breasts… there’s nothing to it.
I’m eating this over brown rice for dinner because I’ve just gotta have those carbs. But the great thing about this recipe is that if you’re eating lower carb, skip the rice!
The marinade is a simple mixture of olive oil, lime juice, salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried oregano. Garnish with fresh chopped cilantro for the ultimate flavor explosion!
More Easy Sheet Pan Dinners You’ll LovePrint
Seasoned tender chicken breasts and vegetables prepared in one sheet pan for minimal cleanup. An easy dinner everyone will love!
For the marinade:
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
For the chicken and vegetables:
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced into about 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups baby carrots
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 small red onion, sliced into wedges
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prepare the marinade by whisking marinade ingredients together in a small bowl to combine. Set aside.
- Lightly spray a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Place chicken and vegetables in a single layer onto baking sheet. Drizzle evenly with marinade.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped cilantro.
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: sheet pan chicken and vegetables
Adapted from Delish