This recipe for Sheet Pan Italian Roasted Salmon is a complete meal in one pan… it’s amazingly delicious AND with minimal cleanup!
Another great thing about this recipe is that it comes together in just 30 minutes! Deliciously seasoned roasted salmon surrounded by crisp-tender asparagus and baby red potatoes is a dinner the whole family will love!
The potatoes need to be sliced very thin to cook thoroughly, but if you use a mandolin it makes slicing so much easier! My two pound salmon filet took 20 minutes to cook to my desired temperature, but cook time depends upon the thickness of your filet.
Hooray for easy sheet pan dinners… enjoy!
More Salmon Deliciousness
Sheet Pan Italian Roasted Salmon
- 1 pound thin asparagus spears slice off thick ends and discard
- 1 pound baby red potatoes thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- ½ cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (2 pound) salmon filet skin on
- lemon slices and chopped fresh parsley optional garnish
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F. Grease a sheet pan or spray with cooking spray.
- Place sliced potatoes and asparagus in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, garlic, Italian seasoning and lemon juice.
- Place salmon filet in center of pan and surround with potatoes and asparagus as evenly as possible. Season with additional salt and pepper, if desired. Drizzle butter mixture evenly over salmon and top with lemon slices, if desired.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until salmon is cooked thoroughly (will depend upon thickness of filet). Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley, if desired.
If provided, nutritional info is a courtesy, is not guaranteed and should only be considered as a guideline.
Adapted from Cooking Classy and FoodieCrush.
Rate & Comment