This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
I’ve got your weeknight seafood dinner covered with these quick and easy Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas!
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe.
I have this new obsession with sheet pan dinners. Since I don’t have a dishwasher in my tiny kitchen, anything to cut back on washing pots and pans I’m all about! Not only are these fajitas quick and easy, they’re downright amazingly delicious. No one will ever know this is thrown together in just 30 minutes if your shrimp are already peeled!
This recipe is very similar to my Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas, except the shrimp are cooked the last 7-8 minutes of baking since they don’t take as long to cook as the veggies.
Place your flour tortillas in aluminum foil and place on the top rack of your oven when you add the shrimp to the pan. Everything’s ready to go at the end of baking time!
Serve with your favorite toppings… my favorites are cheese and sour cream.
Hooray for sheet pan dinners! Enjoy!Print
Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas – An easy, no-fuss shrimp fajita recipe with minimal cleanup. Everything’s prepared in one pan!
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 medium bell peppers, seeded and thinly sliced (I used green, yellow and red)
- 1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1–1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Juice from 1 lime (about 2 tablespoons)
- Fresh chopped cilantro, for garnish
- 4–6 flour tortillas
- Your favorite toppings (sour cream, shredded cheese, avocado, etc.)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly spray a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Prepare the seasoning by stirring the chili powder, cumin, paprika, salt and pepper in a small bowl until well combined. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss together the peppers, onions and garlic. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and toss to coat evenly. Sprinkle with about 3/4 of the spice mixture and toss again to coat evenly.
- Spread the seasoned vegetables evenly on the baking sheet and bake for 13 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the shrimp in the same large bowl you tossed the vegetables in. Drizzle the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil over shrimp and toss to coat evenly. Sprinkle the remaining spice mixture over shrimp and toss again to coat evenly. Place in the refrigerator while vegetables are baking.
- After 13 minutes, remove vegetables from oven and evenly add shrimp to vegetables. Return to oven. Place tortillas wrapped in aluminum on the top rack. Bake an additional 7-8 minutes, or until shrimp are pink and cooked.
- Before serving, drizzle evenly with lime juice and sprinkle with desired amount of chopped cilantro. Serve in heated tortillas with your favorite toppings.