Seasoned tender chicken breasts and vegetables prepared in one sheet pan for minimal cleanup. An easy dinner everyone will love!
For the marinade:
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
For the chicken and vegetables:
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced into about 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups baby carrots
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 small red onion, sliced into wedges
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prepare the marinade by whisking marinade ingredients together in a small bowl to combine. Set aside.
- Lightly spray a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Place chicken and vegetables in a single layer onto baking sheet. Drizzle evenly with marinade.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped cilantro.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: sheet pan chicken and vegetables