This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
Dinner just got pretty much effortless with this easy recipe for Sheet Pan Italian Pork Chops and Veggies!
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe.
I LOVE sheet pan dinners. They’re quick, easy and with minimal cleanup. Everything roasts perfectly in one pan! Juicy pork chops, crisp-tender asparagus, potatoes and onions in a simple Italian mixture. Easy peasy!
Yesterday I worked in the yard cleaning up after Hurricane Matthew. We were so fortunate here on the coast of NC (in the Morehead City area) not to have been severely impacted. Inland areas are a different story, though… the flooding is horrible and I feel so blessed. I have a lot of trees in my yard so needless to say there were a lot of limbs to pick up… but I’m not complaining one bit about having to pick up a few limbs. I only lost power for about 5 minutes but a lot of other people weren’t so fortunate.
I understand that after you’ve worked all day the last thing you want to do is work again in the kitchen. That’s what’s rather awesome about this recipe… it’s basically less than 10 minutes prep time!Print
Sheet Pan Italian Pork Chops with potatoes and asparagus is a quick dinner in one pan for easy cleanup!
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1–1/2 pounds bone-in pork chops (about 4-5)
- 1 pound baby red potatoes, sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 1 bunch asparagus, tough ends trimmed and sliced into 3 to 4-inch pieces
- 1/2 small yellow onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, garlic and lemon juice.
- Place the pork chops on the baking sheet and brush the tops with about 1/3 of the olive oil mixture.
- Add the potatoes, asparagus and onion to the bowl and toss to coat as evenly as possible. Spread the vegetables evenly around the pork chops.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes. Change oven setting to low broil and broil for 3-4 minutes to brown tops of pork chops. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley, if desired.
The National Pork Board recommends cooking pork chops, roasts, and tenderloin to an internal temperature between 145° F. (medium rare) and 160° F. (medium), followed by a 3 minute rest. Since large cuts increase approximately 10° F. while resting, remove them from the heat at 150° F. followed by a 10 minute rest.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: one pan pork chops and vegetables, sheet pan pork chops