Today I’m sharing an insanely easy and awesome cocktail that is guaranteed to WOW you and your guests: Butterscotch White Russians.
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe.
Yes, that’s right… I said BUTTERSCOTCH. Oh yessssss. Today we had a freak snow day here in eastern NC and the only thing I could think of to make were these cocktails!
The fireplace keeps it warm enough in here that I can totally indulge in a cocktail with ice. 🙂 Thank goodness. Sooooo… I added a special rim to this drink. It’s nothing crazy but will add a SPECTACULAR effect to this cocktail. I crushed 5 butterscotch candies (in a resealable baggie) with a marble rolling pin on my cutting board for the rim. I also dipped the glasses in a caramel syrup before rimming in the butterscotch candy crumbs.
For 3 servings to rim the glasses, you’ll need about 5 butterscotch candies (crushed) and about 2 tablespoons of caramel syrup. Enjoy!Print
For rimming glasses (optional):
- 2 tablespoons caramel syrup
- 5 butterscotch candy disks, crushed
For the cocktail:
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1/2 cup coffee liqueur
- 1/2 cup butterscotch schnapps
- 1-1/2 cups whole milk
- Ground nutmeg (desired amount)
- Rim 3 glasses with caramel syrup, then dip in crushed butterscotch candy.
- Pour vodka, coffee liqueur, butterscotch schnapps and whole milk in a small pitcher. Stir to combine. Pour over ice in glasses and sprinkle with desired amount of nutmeg.