This DIY Pumpkin Pie Spice is so easy to make with five common spices that you probably already have on-hand.
There’s no need to ever buy store-bought again! This budget-friendly recipe can also easily be doubled or tripled depending upon how much you use it throughout the fall.
This literally takes just a few minutes to mix up. Simply whisk together your ingredients in a small bowl and transfer to an airtight spice jar or container. That’s it!
- Ground cinnamon
- Ground ginger
- Ground allspice
- Ground nutmeg
- Ground cloves
Ways to Use
Give your pancakes a fall twist by adding it in your pancake batter – delicious!
Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- ¾ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¾ teaspoon ground cloves
- Whisk together all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Transfer to an airtight spice jar or small container. Store in a cool dry place for up to 2 years.
If provided, nutritional info is a courtesy, is not guaranteed and should only be considered as a guideline.