This Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice is so easy to make with five common spices that you probably already have on-hand.
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe.
There’s no need to ever buy store-bought again! This budget-friendly recipe can also easily be doubled or tripled depending upon how much you use it throughout the fall.
This literally takes just a few minutes to mix up. Simply whisk together your ingredients in a small bowl and transfer to an airtight spice jar or container. That’s it!
Pumpkin Pie Spice Ingredients
- Ground cinnamon
- Ground ginger
- Ground allspice
- Ground nutmeg
- Ground cloves
Ways to Use Pumpkin Pie Spice
The options are endless when it comes to using this blend of fall spices. It’s obviously used in pumpkin pie, but is also delicious sprinkled on oatmeal, applesauce and sweet potatoes.
Give your pancakes a fall twist by adding it in your pancake batter – delicious!
Easy and budget-friendly pumpkin pie spice is so easy to make at home with just 5 ingredients.
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1–1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Whisk together all ingredients in a small bowl. Transfer to an airtight spice jar or small container. Store in a cool dry place for up to 2 years.
- Category: Spices
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: how to make pumpkin pie spice, homemade pumpkin pie spice