Okay, y’all finally caught me on a bad day, but it sure did get better once I got home.
I always try to stay upbeat and positive on the blog, but ya’ know what? That’s not life all the time. Sometimes, it really bites. It’s not all fun and games all the time, LOL!
Today was just a bad day… but that’s okay, it’s only temporary I know!
When I got home, there was a glorious, white rectangular box by my front door and I knew what it was.
Pinnacle came to my rescue. I knew it was their newest flavor, Pinnacle Caramel Apple, and I was SO EXCITED to come up with a fabulous drink using it.
Sometimes great things come out of adversity. You just have to keep pushing and realize there IS a rainbow at the end of all of your CRAP! We all have it… keep pushing, friends, keep pushing!
Disclosure: Product was provided to me for review — all opinions shared are my own.Print
- 1 part Pinnacle Caramel Apple Vodka
- 1 part lemon-lime soda
- 1 part apple juice
- Dark brown sugar, for rimming glass
- Optional: caramel sauce for drizzling in glass and apple slice for garnish
- Rim a martini glass with dark brown sugar. Drizzle caramel sauce in martini glass.
- Fill a shaker with ice. Pour vodka, soda and apple juice in shaker. Shake well and strain into martini glass. Garnish with apple slice.