This delicious and refreshing Caramel Apple Martini is SO EASY to prepare using caramel apple flavored vodka.
All you’re going to need (in addition to the vodka) is lemon-lime soda and apple juice.
The finishing touches of a brown sugar rim, caramel sauce and sliced fresh apple are totally optional, but I highly recommend them!
This flavored vodka makes this cocktail virtually effortless to prepare… it couldn’t be easier!
Enjoy, and please drink responsibly. Cheers!
Disclosure: Product was provided to me for review — all opinions shared are my own.Print
- 1 part Pinnacle Caramel Apple Vodka
- 1 part lemon-lime soda
- 1 part apple juice
- Dark brown sugar, for rimming glass
- Optional: caramel sauce for drizzling in glass and fresh apple slice for garnish
- Rim a martini glass with dark brown sugar.
- Drizzle caramel sauce in martini glass (if desired).
- Fill a shaker with ice. Pour vodka, soda and apple juice in shaker. Shake well and strain into martini glass.
- Garnish with apple slice, if desired.
- Category: Cocktail
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: caramel apple martini