Who says margaritas are just for summertime?! Today I’m sharing a new favorite: Apple Cider Margaritas.
Raise your hand if you love margaritas as much as I do! These margaritas are so sweet, tart and dangerously refreshing. What a perfect way to enjoy margaritas during the fall and winter… because I so much enjoy apple cider during the cold months.
These are incredibly easy to make. All you’re going to need is tequila, apple cider, triple sec (orange liqueur) and lime juice. I used a mixture of cinnamon and sugar for rimming the glasses… so good!
If you want to get all fancy, garnish with a lime slice, apple slice and star anise. A cinnamon stick would be good, also!
Cheers and happy mixing!Print
The traditional margarita gets a fall-inspired twist in these sweet and tart apple cider margaritas!
For rimming the glass:
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons granulated sugar
- Lime wedge
For the margaritas:
- 1 part gold tequila
- 4 parts apple cider
- 1/2 part triple sec (orange liqueur)
- Splash of lime juice
- Lime wedge, apple slice and star anise for garnish
- Stir together cinnamon and sugar on a small plate. Rub lime wedge around rim of glass and dip in cinnamon and sugar mixture to coat rim.
- Pour tequila, apple cider, triple sec and lime juice in a shaker with ice. Cover, shake well and pour into glasses.
- Garnish with lime slice, apple slice and star anise, if desired.
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: apple cider margarita