This chunky and flavorful salsa is so easy and takes just 10 minutes to prepare!
- 8 Roma tomatoes, diced (about 3–1/2 cups diced)
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced (white and green parts)
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon white granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: easy homemade salsa, easy salsa recipe