A no fuss recipe for easy Crock Pot Cranberry Meatballs that’s guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser!
- 1 (14-ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 pounds fully cooked frozen meatballs, thawed
- In a medium bowl, combine cranberry sauce, chili sauce, honey, cayenne pepper and garlic powder. Stir until smooth.
- Place meatballs in your slow cooker. Cover with sauce and stir to coat evenly.
- Cook on low heat for 4 hours, or until sauce is bubbly and hot and meatballs are heated through. Stir occasionally during cooking if possible.
Adapted from Ocean Spray
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 4 hours