This Cranberry Fluff Salad is a perfect cranberry dish for your holiday feast. It’s a festively delicious no-bake AND make-ahead dessert!
This cranberry fluff is nothing short of rich, creamy and sweet goodness. The combination of fresh tart cranberries, fluffy marshmallows, crunchy nuts and sweet pineapple is a perfect blend of textures and flavors… it’s so good and so easy!
Serve garnished with sugared cranberries and a fresh mint sprig to give it a beautiful festive flair.
- Whipped topping (Cool Whip) – fat free or lite can be substituted.
- Sweetened condensed milk – fat free can be substituted.
- Crushed pineapple – the pineapple needs to be very well drained.
- Chopped walnuts – pecans can be substituted for walnuts.
How to Make It
- Pulse fresh cranberries in a food processor just until they’re chopped. Do not over-pulse to the point that the cranberries are mushy or pureed.
- Transfer chopped cranberries to a large bowl. Add granulated sugar and stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour to overnight.
- Add sweetened condensed milk, drained pineapple, nuts and marshmallows and stir to combine.
- Gently fold in whipped topping.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
How Long Does This Last in the Fridge?
This is good for up to three days when stored properly in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
How Many Servings Does This Make?
This recipe yields approximately 8 cups of fluff salad, so I’d say 8 to 10 generous servings.
More Cranberry Sweets You’ll Love
Cranberry Fluff Salad
- 12 ounce package fresh cranberries
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounce can crushed pineapple very well drained
- ½ cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 8 ounce tub frozen whipped topping (Cool Whip) thawed
- Place cranberries in a food processor. Cover and pulse just until cranberries are chopped. Do not over-pulse.
- Transfer to a large bowl and add sugar. Stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to overnight.
- Remove cranberry and sugar mixture from fridge and stir well. Add sweetened condensed milk, drained pineapple, walnuts and marshmallows and stir to combine.
- Gently fold in cool whip. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Fat free sweetened condensed milk can be substituted for regular.
- Pecans can be substituted for walnuts.
- Fat free or lite cool whip can be substituted for regular.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
If provided, nutritional info is a courtesy, is not guaranteed and should only be considered as a guideline.
It’s heavenly but my husband and I can’t have the sugar. It makes one fantastic Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner side dish. It’ll be gobbled up in a heartbeat.
Everything. Looks so yummy!!
Thanks so much, Sheila!