This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
Step away from the stove! This easy and creamy Cherry Cheesecake Dip is NO BAKE and comes together in minutes.
Sign up for my email subscription and never miss a recipe!
I love cheesecake! I love it even better when it comes together in a dip form like this in just 15 minutes. This recipe is the perfect appetizer if you’re strapped for time and want to make something everyone will love.
Here are your simple ingredients: Cream cheese, Cool Whip, marshmallow cream, cherry pie filling, vanilla extract (not pictured-sorry!) and a dark chocolate bar for topping. I love this dip with graham crackers, but vanilla wafers and/or sugar cookies are awesome, too.
This dip is so easy to assemble. Just spread the beaten cheesecake mixture in a pie dish, top with cherry pie filling and chocolate shavings.
Because seriously… who has the time in the summer to spend an eternity in the kitchen with a hot oven blazing? Not me. I’d rather be at the shore, on a boat or working in my yard. This is my go-to recipe for a warm weather dessert or appetizer… enjoy! 🙂Print
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8-ounce) tub Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (21-ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (1.45-ounce) dark chocolate candy bar, shaved
- Graham crackers, vanilla wafers or sugar cookies, for dipping
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, marshmallow cream and vanilla extract on medium speed until well combined. Add Cool Whip and stir with a large spoon until combined.
- Pour cheesecake mixture into a pie dish and spread evenly. Top with cherry pie filling and chocolate shavings. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
Adapted from The Country Cook