This creamy and sinfully delicious Cherry Cheesecake Dip comes together in just 10 minutes. It’s an easy no-bake appetizer or dessert that’s perfect for any occasion!
This cheesecake dip is everything you love about a no bake cheesecake, but in a delicious dip. It couldn’t be easier to prepare and everyone always loves it!
Another great thing about this recipe is that it uses just five simple ingredients (not including graham crackers for dipping).
- You’ll need an eight ounce tub of whipped topping (Cool Whip) that has been thawed.
- Cherry pie filling is spread on top of the dip, but can be omitted, if desired (or feel free to substitute with blueberry pie filling!).
- I love to use graham crackers for dipping, but I’ve also been known to eat it with a spoon. It’s also delicious dipped with vanilla wafers, sugar cookies or even pretzels!
How to Make Cherry Cheesecake Dip
- Beat cream cheese, marshmallow cream and vanilla extract on medium speed using a hand mixer until well combined.
- Add whipped topping and stir with a silicone spatula or a large spoon until combined.
- Transfer mixture into a baking dish or pie plate and spread evenly.
- Top with cherry pie filling.
This dip can be served immediately, or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
More Easy No-Bake Desserts
- Banana Split Fluff Salad
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- Cherry Cheese Ball
- No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Cherry Cheesecake Dip
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese softened
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) tub whipped topping thawed (Cool Whip)
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Graham crackers, vanilla wafers, sugar cookies or pretzels for dipping
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, marshmallow cream and vanilla extract on medium speed using a hand mixer until well combined.
- Add whipped topping and stir with a silicone spatula or large spoon until combined.
- Transfer cheesecake mixture into a baking dish (or a pie dish) and spread evenly. Top with cherry pie filling, spreading evenly over cheesecake mixture.
- Serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Store (covered with plastic wrap) in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
If provided, nutritional info is a courtesy, is not guaranteed and should only be considered as a guideline.
Adapted from The Country Cook
Originally published April 2016. Updated with new photographs, new text, recipe slightly revised and republished April 2021.