This easy Banana Split Fluff Salad is everything you love in a banana split… but in a creamy fluff salad!
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe.
It doesn’t get much easier than this when it comes to a delicious, crowd-pleasing dessert. If you haven’t had it yet, this recipe is a must-try!
This is ridiculously easy and literally takes 10 minutes to throw together. It’s a perfect dessert for summer cookouts (ohhhhh how I’ve missed you, summer!).
What’s in this Banana Split Fluff Salad?
- Fresh banana chunks
- Canned crushed pineapple
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Frozen whipped topping (Cool Whip)
- Cherry pie filling
- Chopped walnuts
- Chocolate syrup
- Maraschino cherries (for topping)
This rich, creamy NO BAKE dessert is always a welcomed dessert at potlucks, too!
Everything you love about a banana split in an easy, creamy and delicious fluff salad!
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12-ounce) tub frozen whipped topping (Cool Whip), thawed
- 1 (21-ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 3 medium firm bananas, cut into about 1/2-inch chunks (about 2 cups)
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 cup chopped walnuts and additional walnuts for topping (if desired)
- Chocolate syrup (for topping – about 1 tablespoon for each serving)
- Maraschino cherries, for topping
- Stir together condensed milk and whipped topping in a large bowl until combined. Add pie filling, bananas, pineapple and walnuts and stir gently to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- When serving, drizzle with chocolate syrup, sprinkle with additional walnuts (if desired) and top with a maraschino cherry.
Adapted from Taste of Home