This easy dessert is everything you love in a banana split… but in a creamy fluff salad!
It doesn’t get much easier than this when it comes to a delicious, crowd-pleasing dessert. If you haven’t had it yet, this recipe is a must-try!
This is ridiculously easy and literally takes ten minutes to throw together… the most difficult part is waiting for it to chill in the fridge! It’s a perfect dessert for summer cookouts (oh how I’ve missed you, summer!).
Your Simple Ingredients
- Fresh banana chunks
- Canned crushed pineapple
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Frozen whipped topping (Cool Whip)
- Cherry pie filling
- Chopped walnuts
- Chocolate syrup (for topping)
- Maraschino cherries (for topping)
The toppings are totally optional, but I highly recommend them!
This rich, creamy NO BAKE dessert is always a welcomed dessert at potlucks, too!
Banana Split Fluff Salad
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounce tub frozen whipped topping (Cool Whip) thawed
- 21 ounce can cherry pie filling
- 3 medium firm bananas peeled and cut into ½ inch pieces
- 8 ounce can crushed pineapple very well drained
- 1 cup chopped walnuts and additional for topping, if desired
- chocolate syrup optional topping
- maraschino cherries optional topping
- Stir together condensed milk and whipped topping in a large bowl until combined.
- Add pie filling, bananas, drained pineapple and walnuts. Stir gently to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- When serving, drizzle with chocolate syrup, sprinkle with additional walnuts and top with a maraschino cherry, if desired.
If provided, nutritional info is a courtesy, is not guaranteed and should only be considered as a guideline.
Adapted from Taste of Home