This No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake is prepared in just 20 minutes (not including refrigeration time) using strawberry preserves. It’s quick, easy and delicious!
This recipe requires NO OVEN and uses simple, everyday ingredients. There’s no reason for you NOT to make this irresistible dessert!
How to Make It
The process of preparing this cheesecake is beyond easy!
- Combine the graham cracker crust ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Press the crumb mixture in the bottom of an eight or nine inch springform pan to form the crust.
- Combine the cheesecake filling ingredients in a large bowl using a mixer.
- Spread cheesecake filling evenly over the buttery graham cracker crust.
Cover and refrigerate for four to six hours, or until cheesecake is firm and enjoy!
How to Store and Freeze
- To store – Store covered in the fridge for up to five days.
- To freeze – Securely wrap slices in plastic wrap, then wrap in aluminum foil. Freeze for up to 3 months. Fully defrost in the refrigerator before serving.
Originally published June 2016. Updated with new photographs, helpful tips and recipe revised May 2020.