This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Post Consumer Brands. All opinions are entirely my own.
Creamy, fluffy and bursting with the flavors of pumpkin and spices, you’re going to love these easy No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars!
Sign up for my email subscription and never miss a recipe.
Did you know there is so much more you can do with cereal besides eat it with milk? YES! The crust of these bars is an amazing mixture of crushed Malt-O-Meal® Cinnamon Toasters, brown sugar and butter. The sweet cinnamon crust adds so much flavor as opposed to an ordinary graham cracker crust.
I purchased my Cinnamon Toasters at Food Lion where I shop regularly. Bagged cereal is more economical (especially if you have a big family!) and there are 34 options of Malt-O-Meal to choose from. 34! I love their S’Mores and Golden Puffs too, but can’t decide on which one I’m going to try next.
Sometimes I’ll eat cereal as a snack (or even dinner!). Since I live alone, it’s hard cooking for one at times. If I’ve had a busy evening working in the yard and I’m super-tired, it’s cereal to the rescue for dinner! 🙂
These pumpkin cheesecake bars are an easy and inexpensive dessert that the kids and the whole family will love. They’re not too dense, but rather fluffy with a simple mixture of cream cheese, pumpkin puree, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and whipped topping.
I crushed the cinnamon toasters in my blender, but you can also put them in a resealable bag and crush them with a rolling pin (or use a food processor).
What is your favorite flavor of Malt-O-Meal? Be sure to visit Malt-O-Meal for more recipe ideas and inspiration. What’s your favorite recipe using cereal?Print
No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars are a quick and easy dessert the whole family will love!
For the crust:
- 4 cups Malt-O-Meal Cinnamon Toasters cereal, crushed fine
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
For the cheesecake mixture:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, and extra pumpkin pie spice for topping (if desired)
- 1 (8-ounce) tub thawed whipped topping, divided
- In a medium bowl, combine crushed cereal, brown sugar and melted butter. Press into the bottom of an 8×11 dish. Set aside.
- Using a mixer, beat cream cheese, pumpkin puree, sugar and pumpkin pie spice until smooth and well blended. Spoon in 2-1/2 cups of whipped topping and gently stir to combine.
- Pour mixture over cinnamon crust and spread evenly. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until firm.
- Slice into bars and serve with remaining whipped topping and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice, if desired.