Homemade whipped strawberry honey butter is so EASY to make with just 5 simple ingredients. Spread it on bagels, biscuits, croissants, toast, muffins and more!
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup hulled and diced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Beat butter on high speed with a mixer in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy (about 2 minutes), scraping the sides of bowl as needed.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat until combined (about 1 minute).
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
This will firm as it cools in the fridge – Remove from refrigerator approximately 10-15 minutes before serving to soften so that it’s easier to spread.
- Category: Condiments
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: whipped strawberry honey butter, strawberry butter