This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
This Cranberry Pistachio Granola is incredibly easy to make and can be customized to your liking.
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe!
Homemade granola is perfect for snacking, breakfast or to give as a thoughtful gift. It’s so easy to prepare (with simple everyday ingredients), there’s no reason why you shouldn’t be making it from scratch!
I made this granola with cranberries and pistachios because I love the flavor combination (and the colors are festive for Christmas). Speaking of Christmas, I cannot believe it’s only a few days away!
My mom and I are going to snack on this granola over the weekend while we’re preparing for our annual Christmas Eve dinner. The big dinner is at my house this year since their home is being re-built after hurricane Florence. Despite 2018 not being too kind, we still have a lot to be thankful for.
How can I customize this granola recipe?
It’s so easy! Just swap out the dried cranberries for raisins, apricots, pineapple or any other dried fruit. Replace the pistachios with sunflower seeds, pecans or walnuts. Even add chocolate chips if you want (once it has cooled after baking)… the possibilities are endless here!
I hope you enjoy this granola as much as I have over the years. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!Print
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats (not quick cooking)
- 1 cup roughly chopped pistachios
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees F. Line a 12 x 16 rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together oats, pistachios and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Stir honey, brown sugar, olive oil, water, salt and vanilla in a medium bowl until well combined.
- Pour liquid mixture over oat mixture. Stir to combine and coat evenly.
- Spread evenly on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a deep golden brown and crunchy. * Stir and flip oat mixture every 10-15 minutes during baking. *
- Cool on a wire rack. Stir in dried cranberries and store in an airtight container.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cranberry pistachio granola, granola recipe, healthy granola recipe, homemade granola, easy granola recipe