This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
Did you know??? Homemade ice cream is so easy! You don’t need an ice cream maker to make the most amazingly delicious ice cream… like this No-Churn Strawberry Lemon Ice Cream!
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe.
No-Churn Strawberry Lemon Ice Cream
It’s finally that time of year. Strawberry season and warm weather. YES! I love the flavor combination of strawberry and lemon and thought, “Why not incorporate it into ice cream?”.
This ice cream is predominately strawberry-flavored with a hint of lemon… if you’re a lemon lover, just add more lemon zest to your personal preference. It was perfect for my taste buds though!
What do I need to make homemade strawberry lemon ice cream?
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Lemon extract
- Heavy whipping cream
- A blender or food processor
- A mixer
The best part? Just 10 minutes prep time is all you’re going to need for this fruity, flavor-packed ice cream. Enjoy!Print
No-Churn Strawberry Lemon Ice Cream – The most creamy and flavorful ice cream… no machine required and just 10 minutes prep time!
- 1 (16-ounce) package strawberries, rinsed and trimmed
- 1 heaping tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2–1/2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream (very cold)
- Optional: Additional strawberries, lemon slices and/or mint sprigs, for garnish
- Divide the strawberries in half. Place 1/2 of the strawberries and lemon zest in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Chop the remaining 1/2 of strawberries into about 1/4-inch pieces.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk, lemon extract, strawberry/lemon puree and chopped strawberries in a large bowl and stir well to combine. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer on high speed, beat heavy whipping cream until thickened with stiff peaks (about 2-3 minutes).
- Gently fold strawberry and lemon mixture into cream and stir to combine.
- Pour into a loaf pan an cover with aluminum foil. Freeze for at least 5-6 hours, or until firm.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Ice cream, no churn, homemade ice cream, strawberry, lemon