Did you know??? Homemade ice cream is so easy! You don’t need an ice cream maker to make the most amazingly delicious ice cream… like this No-Churn Strawberry Lemon Ice Cream!
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe.
No-Churn Strawberry Lemon Ice Cream
It’s finally that time of year. Strawberry season and warm weather. YES! I love the flavor combination of strawberry and lemon and thought, “Why not incorporate it into ice cream?”.
This ice cream is predominately strawberry-flavored with a hint of lemon… if you’re a lemon lover, just add more lemon zest to your personal preference. It was perfect for my taste buds though!
What do I need to make homemade strawberry lemon ice cream?
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Lemon extract
- Heavy whipping cream
- A blender or food processor
- A mixer
The best part? Just 10 minutes prep time is all you’re going to need for this fruity, flavor-packed ice cream. Enjoy!Print
No-Churn Strawberry Lemon Ice Cream – The most creamy and flavorful ice cream… no machine required and just 10 minutes prep time!
- 1 (16-ounce) package strawberries, rinsed and trimmed
- 1 heaping tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2–1/2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream (very cold)
- Optional: Additional strawberries, lemon slices and/or mint sprigs, for garnish
- Divide the strawberries in half. Place 1/2 of the strawberries and lemon zest in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Chop the remaining 1/2 of strawberries into about 1/4-inch pieces.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk, lemon extract, strawberry/lemon puree and chopped strawberries in a large bowl and stir well to combine. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer on high speed, beat heavy whipping cream until thickened with stiff peaks (about 2-3 minutes).
- Gently fold strawberry and lemon mixture into cream and stir to combine.
- Pour into a loaf pan an cover with aluminum foil. Freeze for at least 5-6 hours, or until firm.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Ice cream, no churn, homemade ice cream, strawberry, lemon