This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
This easy Whipped Strawberry Honey Butter takes butter to a whole new level… just 5 simple ingredients are all that’s needed!
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe.
This is so good, I tend to go a little overboard and slather it on like cream cheese (note to self: it’s BUTTER, not cream cheese). It only takes about 10 minutes to prepare and is well worth the minimal effort required.
The most time-consuming part of this recipe is dicing the fresh strawberries. If you’re quick with your dicing skills, this can come together even faster.
This recipe yields approximately 2 cups of strawberry butter, and lasts about a week stored in the fridge.
Spread this whipped strawberry honey butter on:
- Strawberry Pecan Bread
Homemade whipped strawberry honey butter is so EASY to make with just 5 simple ingredients. Spread it on bagels, biscuits, croissants, toast, muffins and more!
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup hulled and diced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Beat butter on high speed with a mixer in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy (about 2 minutes), scraping the sides of bowl as needed.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat until combined (about 1 minute).
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
This will firm as it cools in the fridge – Remove from refrigerator approximately 10-15 minutes before serving to soften so that it’s easier to spread.
- Category: Condiments
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: whipped strawberry honey butter, strawberry butter