This easy Whipped Strawberry Honey Butter takes butter to a whole new level… just five simple ingredients are all that’s needed!
This is so good, I tend to go a little overboard and slather it on like cream cheese (note to self: it’s BUTTER, not cream cheese). It only takes about 10 minutes to prepare and is well worth the minimal effort required.
The most time-consuming part of this recipe is dicing the fresh strawberries. If you’re quick with your dicing skills, this can come together even faster.
This recipe yields approximately two cups of strawberry butter, and lasts about a week stored in the fridge.
Spread this on:
- Strawberry Pecan Bread
More Strawberry Deliciousness
Whipped Strawberry Honey Butter
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 cup hulled and diced fresh strawberries
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Beat butter on high speed with a mixer in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy (about 2 minutes), scraping the sides of bowl as needed.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat until combined (about 1 minute).
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- Yields approximately 2 cups.
- This will firm as it cools in the fridge – Remove from refrigerator approximately 10 to 15 minutes before serving to soften so that it’s easier to spread.
If provided, nutritional info is a courtesy, is not guaranteed and should only be considered as a guideline.