What happens when you have leftover strawberries? You make this incredible Strawberry Beer Lemonade!
So delicious and refreshing, this easy adult beverage is prepared with fresh strawberries, lemon juice, sugar and of course, beer.
I used a North Carolina-based pale ale in this recipe, which is Sierra Nevada. And I can’t even take the credit for that, either. My friend Melissa is an avid beer connoisseur. I asked her opinion about what kind I should use in this recipe, and of course she recommended this NC-based pale ale.
So… even if you don’t have “leftover” strawberries, go out and buy some anyway… so you can make this drink. You won’t regret it!Print
A delicious and refreshing summertime adult beverage!
- 2 cups of fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 (12 ounce) bottles pale ale beer (I used Sierra Nevada)
- Place strawberry slices, sugar and lemon juice in a pitcher. Allow sugar to dissolve for about 10 minutes. Slowly add beer and gently stir to combine.
- Serve in a glass over ice.
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: strawberry beer lemonade
Slightly adapted from TheBeeroness.com