A delicious and refreshing summertime adult beverage!
- 2 cups of fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 (12 ounce) bottles pale ale beer (I used Sierra Nevada)
- Place strawberry slices, sugar and lemon juice in a pitcher. Allow sugar to dissolve for about 10 minutes. Slowly add beer and gently stir to combine.
- Serve in a glass over ice.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: strawberry beer lemonade