Oh how I love mushrooms! I’ll eat them just about any way I can get them. This recipe for Roasted Rosemary Garlic Mushrooms is one of my new favorite ways to prepare mushrooms.
Sign up for my email subscription and never miss a recipe!
So meaty, savory and flavorful… this recipe comes together in 30 minutes flat including 10 minutes prep time. I have a lot of rosemary growing, so this recipe was a must-try! How can you go wrong with mushrooms roasted with an olive oil, rosemary, garlic and red wine vinegar mixture?!
Cooking for one is difficult during the week, so I ate these mushrooms with leftover chicken from my recent one pan roasted chicken recipe… AMAZING!
If you’re a mushroom lover like me, I know you’ll love this recipe… so easy!Print
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoons fresh minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 2 (16-ounce) packages crimini (baby bella) mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Using a paper towel dampened with water, wipe off mushrooms. Slice mushrooms in quarters or half, depending upon size. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, salt, pepper and rosemary. Add mushrooms to olive oil mixture and gently toss well to coat.
- Place mushrooms on baking sheet evenly and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and turn using a spatula or wooden spoon. Return to oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley, if desired.