A savory and flavor-packed mushroom side dish ready in just 30 minutes!
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 2 (16 ounce) packages crimini (baby bella) mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Using a paper towel dampened with water, wipe off mushrooms. Slice mushrooms in quarters or half, depending upon size. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, salt, pepper and rosemary. Add mushrooms to olive oil mixture and gently toss well to coat.
- Place mushrooms on baking sheet evenly and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and turn using a spatula or wooden spoon. Return to oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley, if desired.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: roasted mushrooms, roasted rosemary mushrooms