This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, these Roasted Brussels Sprouts are incredibly easy to prepare with simple ingredients.
Sign up for my email subscription and never miss a recipe.
This side dish is an absolute cinch to throw together and complements just about any main course. Roasting gives these Brussels sprouts a smoky flavor that is a welcomed change to basic Brussels sprouts boiled in water.
How to Reheat Roasted Brussels Sprouts
While these are best served immediately after roasting, they can be reheated. I discourage against microwaving because the crispy texture will be compromised (they’ll be soggy!).
If you must make ahead (or reheat leftovers), the best way to reheat is to place on a baking sheet in a single layer and bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes, or until heated through.
Your Simple Ingredients
- Fresh Brussels sprouts
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- Garlic powder
If you love Brussels sprouts with bacon and cheese, be sure to try my Baked Cheesy Brussels Sprouts. Enjoy!
Originally published November 12, 2015. Photographs updated, recipe slightly revised and republished September 17, 2019.Print
Brussels sprouts tossed with olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder, then roasted until tender on the inside and edges are caramelized and crispy.
- 1–1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Remove any outer yellow leaves from Brussels sprouts. Rinse, trim stems and slice Brussels sprouts in half lengthwise.
- Toss Brussels sprouts in a large bowl with olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder, coating as evenly as possible.
- Spread evenly on a large baking sheet in a single layer. Roast for 25-30 minutes, or until browned and crispy on the outside and tender on the inside (time will vary depending upon size of Brussels sprouts).
- Sprinkle with additional salt and pepper, if desired. Serve immediately.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Roast
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: oven roasted brussels sprouts, baked brussels sprouts