This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
Today I’m sharing an easy and delicious appetizer that is always a crowd-pleaser: Pineapple Cheese Ball.
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe.
This is by far one of my most requested recipes over the years. Every time I bring this cheese ball to a gathering, at least one person asks for it. The best part is that it’s thrown together in 10 minutes!
With Super Bowl approaching, you’re going to need a good cheese ball… and this is it.
So cheesy and full of crushed pineapple, green pepper, onion and pecans, it always gets wiped out when I serve it.
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, *very well drained
- 2 cups chopped pecans, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/8 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (more or less, to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt (more or less, to taste)
- Optional: chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Reserve 1 cup of the chopped pecans for covering the cheese ball once it is formed.
- In a large bowl, mix remaining ingredients (except parsley) and stir well to combine. Transfer mixture to a serving plate and form into a ball. Top with remaining chopped pecans and parsley. Serve with crackers.
*It’s very important to drain the pineapple as much as possible to prevent the cheese ball from being watery.