As I sit here at my desk devouring this Cheesy Baked Artichoke Dip, the reasons why I love cooking so much are suddenly racing through my mind.
Sign up for my email subscription and never miss a recipe!
Cheesy Baked Artichoke Dip
Some of my best memories have been in the kitchen! Whether it has been at a party, get-together or simply being with loved ones, I can’t really remember any bad memories in a kitchen… or by an outdoor cooker or grill for that matter!
This easy artichoke dip just reminded me of all the get-togethers I’ve been invited to for Super Bowl Sunday and I can’t wait for the big day! I’m truly blessed to have such an awesome and diverse circle of friends that are so supportive of the blog. And if you love your friends like I do, you need to make them this dip at your next gathering! 🙂
This artichoke dip is cheesy, creamy and full of artichoke hearts… and it’s so crazy easy to make! I also added green onions, but you can just simply omit them if you’re not into green onions. I baked it in my cast iron skillet because I love using it so much, but you can also use a casserole dish if you don’t have one. OR if you want to speed things up, you can place it in a microwave-safe dish and microwave until the cheese has melted and it’s hot (stirring occasionally).
Be sure to use canned artichokes that are in WATER and not oil. I don’t like chopping mine up too fine because I like the texture of them being chopped to about the size of a dime.
Serve it with toasted baguette slices, pita chips, crackers or tortilla chips. This recipe is enough to serve an appetizer-sized portions to a large crowd. You can also prepare it ahead of time, bring it with you and bake it when you get to the party so it’s hot out of the oven.
You’re welcome and happy baking! 🙂Print
- 2 (14-ounce) cans artichoke hearts very well drained and coarsely chopped
- 2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1–1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced garlic
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- Toasted baguette slices, tortilla chips, pita chips or crackers
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, stir together chopped artichoke hearts, cheese, mayonnaise, garlic green onions and hot sauce until well combined.
- Spoon into a skillet or casserole dish. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cheese is melted and dip is hot and bubbly.