This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
This cheesy, creamy Easy Pizza Dip MUST be the next appetizer you make! Just sayin‘.
Sign up for my email subscription and never miss a recipe!
Easy Pizza Dip Recipe
This pizza dip is so easy to make and can also be made ahead of time until you’re ready to throw it in the oven. Serve it with tortilla chips, pita chips, crackers or toasted french bread. Or you can just eat it with a spoon like I did.
I ate so much of this stuff, the next day I felt so guilty! The guilt was so bad I finally started back running, so maybe it was a good thing I indulged so much in this pizza dip. I haven’t ran since April and made it two whole miles. YES! So hopefully at least another 5K is in the near future. 🙂
What’s your favorite way to eat pizza?Print
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2–1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, divided
- 3/4 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 17 pepperoni slices, or enough to cover top of dip
- Optional: Fresh chopped basil for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, stir together cream cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Spread cream cheese in the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle half of the Parmesan cheese over the cream cheese evenly. Then sprinkle half of the mozzarella cheese over the Parmesan cheese.
- Evenly spread pizza sauce over cheese mixture, then add the other half of Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses. Top with pepperoni slices.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until melted and bubbling. Top with fresh basil, if desired.