If you’re a pizza lover, this cheesy, creamy Easy Pizza Dip MUST be the next appetizer you make!
This pizza dip is so easy to make and can also be made ahead of time until you’re ready to throw it in the oven. Serve it with tortilla chips, pita chips, crackers or toasted french bread. Or you can just eat it with a spoon like I did.
Loaded with cheese, pizza sauce and pepperoni, what’s not to love? Customize it with your favorite toppings to make it your own personal favorite!
What’s your favorite way to eat pizza?Print
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, divided
- 3/4 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 17 pepperoni slices, or enough to cover top of dip
- Chopped fresh basil, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Spread cream cheese in the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle half of the Parmesan cheese over the cream cheese evenly. Then sprinkle half of the mozzarella cheese over the Parmesan cheese.
- Evenly spread pizza sauce over cheese mixture, then add the other half of Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses. Top with pepperoni slices.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until melted and bubbling. Top with fresh basil, if desired.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: easy pizza dip