This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
Just 5 ingredients and 20 minutes are all that’s needed for these amazingly delicious Mini Cupcake Pizzas!
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe.
Not only are these little pizzas packed full of flavor, they’re amazingly easy to make. I used a round cookie cutter for cutting the tortilla circles, but you can also use an opened can that has been emptied.
I used miniature pepperonis, but you can also used regular pepperoni and place them on the pizzas whole or slice them into 4 pieces.
This was a recipe I posted almost 5 years ago that I had to bring back with new photos to give it justice. Below is my original photo from 2013.
I make these a lot on weeknights and eat a few with a salad for a quick and easy complete meal. They reheat beautifully in my toaster oven; I bake any leftovers at 350 degrees F for approximately 8 minutes.
They’re also an awesome appetizer that always get wiped out at every gathering. Adjust the toppings to your personal preference (I’ve also made them with black olives and mushrooms!).Print
- 3 large flour tortilla shells (burrito size)
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce (more or less, to taste)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 60 mini pepperonis or 12 regular pepperoni (sliced into fourths, if desired)
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Place tortilla shells on a cutting board. Using a cookie cutter or an opened and emptied can, cut 12 circles from tortillas.
- Place tortilla circles into muffin tin and press down as evenly as possible on bottoms and sides to create a small “cup”.
- Spoon approximately 1 tablespoon pizza sauce into each tortilla (more or less, to taste).
- Evenly distribute cheese over each tortilla.
- Sprinkle evenly with Italian Seasoning.
- Top with pepperoni (and/or desired toppings).
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Adapted from Dashing Dish