These delicious frozen margaritas blended with fresh pineapple and strawberries are nothing short of REFRESHING!
It only takes all of FIVE minutes to blend these up… they’re the perfect summer cocktail for lounging by the pool, porch sitting, or just because.
How Much Does This Recipe Make?
This yields approximately 30 ounces, which is four average size servings. If you’re thirsty, then it’s two larger servings (around 15 ounces each).
Increase or decrease the amount of ice to the consistency of your liking.
Can I Use Canned Pineapple?
Although fresh is best, canned pineapple chunks (well drained) can be substituted for fresh.
More Margaritas You’ll Love
Enjoy, and remember to please drink responsibly. Cheers!
Frozen Pineapple Strawberry Margaritas
- Lime wedges for rimming glasses
- Kosher salt for rimming glasses
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks or canned chunks, drained
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 4 cups ice*
- 3/4 cup silver tequila**
- 2 tablespoons triple sec orange liqueur
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Fresh pineapple wedges and strawberries for garnish if desired
- Rub lime wedge around rims of glasses and dip in kosher salt on a plate to coat rims.
- Place pineapple chunks, strawberries, ice, tequila, triple sec and lime juice in a blender. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Serve garnished with pineapple wedges and strawberries, if desired.
- *Add more or less ice until desired consistency is reached.
- **Gold tequila can be substituted for silver.
- This recipe yields approximately 30 ounces.
Nutritional info is provided as a courtesy, is not guaranteed and should only be considered as a guideline.