This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
Hellooooooo Margarita Monday! Well I’m calling it that for today, anyway. Because I’ve had a LOT to celebrate here lately. Today (well, actually tonight) I’m celebrating with these delicious Frozen Pineapple Strawberry Margaritas!
Sign up for my free email subscription and never miss a recipe.
Here’s the deal: 3 awesome life-changing things have happened lately for me and 2 of my very best friends. I truly feel the need to share because we’ve all been blessed in very big ways.
One of my very best friends is overcoming her battle with breast cancer like a full-on CHAMP. Her ongoing positivism has inspired me in so many ways and has changed my perspective on life!
Another one of my very best friends got married over the weekend after a stretch of dating… well, I’m gonna be nice and say “not so nice” men after her divorce years ago. She married her high school sweetheart when they reconnected in their 40s and he is a sweetheart. LOVE!
AND… it looks like the new house is gonna work out for me and Brian next month after a ton of inspections and all of that mortgage stuff. Fingers are still crossed, though!
Soooo when the house closes (fingers still crossed) next month, we’re all getting together there and I’m gonna make a pitcher of these margaritas for us to
sip gulp on!
Cheers to blessings from above and I hope you enjoy these margaritas as much as we’re all going to next month!
Love margaritas as much as I do? Check out all of my other margarita recipes!Print
- Lime wedge and kosher salt for rimming glasses
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks (or canned chunks, drained)
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 4 cups ice
- 3/4 cup silver tequila
- 1/8 cup triple sec (orange liqueur)
- 1/8 cup lime juice
- Optional pineapple wedges and strawberries for garnish, if desired
- Rub lime wedge around rim of glasses and dip in kosher salt on a plate to coat rim.
- Place pineapple chunks, strawberries, ice, tequila, triple sec and lime juice in a blender. Cover and blend until smooth. Serve garnished with pineapple wedges and strawberries, if desired.
Add more or less ice until desired consistency is reached.